Skip Navigation Links
Continuing Education
Employer Information
Nursing Practice
Advanced Practice
Nursing Programs
Alternative Program
Alabama Board of Nursing
MyProfile / Name and Address Change Skip Navigation Links
View Online Profile

If you make a name change it will not be processed until we receive appropriate documentation in our office.  You may FAX a copy of marriage certificate, divorce decree, etc. to (334)293-5201 attn: Javonda. Duplicate license may take up to 14 days to be received.

For proper identification, please include your license number or Social Security Number on all documents faxed or mailed to us.

NOTE: You must select Duplicate License and pay the $25.00 in order to
receive a new card